Buscamos su vivienda perfecta
ACEGI is a business association uniting a selection of Real Estate companies and Agents on the Canary Islands.
Founded in 2008 by more than twenty small real-estate business-people in the sector, who, faced with difficulties and the lack of representation of the entrepreneurial and professional real estate agents, decided to join forces to improve all those aspects necessary to bring the sector itself and the companies comprising it, up to date.
By the beginning of 2013, the Association was present on Lanzarote, Tenerife and Gran Canaria, uniting 97 companies comprising a little over 200 professionals.
ACEGI is also a member of the CANARIAN BUSINESSPERSONS CONFEDERATION (CONFEDERACIÓN CANARIA DE EMPRESARIOS) and the FEDERATION OF REAL ESTATE ASSOCIATIONS (FEDERACIÓN DE ASOCIACIONES INMOBILIARIAS).
We invite you to contact any Member of the Board or ACEGI Delegates in your area for any details or addition information you require.
Amongst our Goals we wish to highlight the following
- Encourage relations between the Entrepreneurs themselves and the Estate Agents who carry out their activities in companies associated with ACEGI;
- Develop a work system that is sufficient to encourage shared operations within the BOICAN Canarian Pool of Properties;
- Develop technologies that promote the marketing of real estate properties (SAI and Viviendas Canarias [Canarian Homes]);
- Strengthen training of both staff and entrepreneurs in the sector;
- Provide Members with true and up-dated information on the real-estate market, statistics of real market prices (TEVIC) and the changes to regulations that could affect the way companies function;
- Represent the business and professional sector before public administrations, benefitting the market itself, the purchaser, the seller and for landlords;
- Safeguard the Sector’s Ethics and Professionalisation;
- Agree on special offers with suppliers and place these at the disposal of the Members.